Monday, June 14, 2010

Julie/Julia/Paul

In the spirit of the now infamous Julie/Julia blog (where a young woman spent a year making Julia Childs’ recipes every day and commenting on it, blah blah blah), I’ve decided to incorporate something similar into this blog: Comments from Paul Childs as he endures Julia Childs’ cooking obsession.

Day 312:
- Not sure I can endure another day of this absurdly rich French food. I no longer own pants that fit, and my bowel movements have grown in size to the point they have clogged every sewer line from here to the Seine. I fear not refuse these meals, however, as my linebacker of a wife will most-certainly inflict severe physical harm upon my person if I fail to submit. Have you ever seen her wield a cleaver at a rack of lamb? For now, I sign off, your humble blogger, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment